Ticket Seller (part-time)
Bon Secours Wellness Arena is recruiting for additional part-time Ticket Sellers to join our dynamic team and who have a passion for customer service.
The position requires;
- Providing a high level of customer service in the sale of event tickets.
- Assisting customers by providing detailed information, answering questions and resolving customer issues.
- Accurately issuing tickets, receipts, refunds, credits, and change due to customers
- Operating a computer in order to accurately complete ticket sales & record transactions
- Work closely with supervisors to identify and resolve issues
- Must be able to work under pressure while providing accurate information and exceptional customer service
- Must have a strong work ethic, take pride in your work, and enjoy working with the public
- Professional and positive demeanor
Greenville Arena District is committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. As part of this commitment, Greenville Arena District will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact 864-241-3800.
- Must be at least 18 years of age with High school diploma/GED
- 3 year of general work experience
- 1 year cash handling experience.
- 2 year customer service experience
- Dependable with good work history
- Basic computer skills - (Ticketmaster experience preferred)
- Outgoing, Articulate, Punctual, and Dependable
- Must be available to work a flexible schedule of nights, weekends, and holidays.
Pay Rate: $8.50 per hour DOE
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt / Hourly
Work Shift: Part-time: average 5 hours each shift; usually nights, weekends and holidays; some weekday shifts available also.
Scheduling: Employees submit their monthly work availability with the days they are available to work.
Pay Frequency: Bi-Weekly - Direct Deposit required
Greenville Arena District actively fosters a diverse and inclusive working environment and is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified men and women from all racial, ethnic or other minority groups, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply.